Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2015 15:07:59 -0500
When i am asked this question I always equate the paper dilemma to horses.
Once an integral part of everyday life, horses now are at best ancillary to
our existence. In fact the overall numbers continue to rise in our modern
world. It is their role that has shifted. As Records Managers we need to
recognize and adapt to the shifting reality. Will paper continue to be
important to the business world? Certainly in the short term that appears
to be the case. Over the long term I think we can all see the diminishing
role.as evidence that it will not be central to our jobs in the future. If
you want to wallow in paper become an Archivist.

Chris Flynn