Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 2015 16:49:14 +0000
From:
"Lyons, Sherry A" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Judy,

You will be so missed !!  I always thought your posts were thoughtful and well-reasoned (if that is actually a word).  Good luck on the genealogy (I dabble occasionally) and enjoy your retirement !!

Thanks,
Sherry A. Lyons, CRM
Records Manager
Information Technology | Records Management Systems and Services
1851 Crosspoint Ave | OCB 1.500 | Houston, TX 77054
713-500-8504 office | 713-725-5475 mobile | 713-500-4704 fax