Sender:
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 19:39:41 +0000
From:
"Steward, David" <[log in to unmask]>
I have done so much of this work.  I don't have formulas per se, but there are ways to both understand the status quo and to move toward a new goal that includes less physical storage.  Please feel free to contact me.  I just didn't want to spend a lot of time typing a response to the Listserv but I would be happy to spend time speaking with you.

David B. Steward, CRM IGP
Director of Records

HUSCH BLACKWELL LLP
4801 Main Street, Suite 1000