Sender:
From:
Susan Beamer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2018 10:55:30 -0800
**I apologize for cross-posting**

I've got an older, rickety ladder that can't get me high enough, nor is it
stable.

I need something for 7 shelves which is about 93 inches. Aisles (compact
shelving) are ~36 inches wide.

Any web sites that I should check out?  Or does anyone have a ladder they
love, if so, where did you get it?

I am open even to hydraulic lift of some kind too.  I really, really want
a ladder or hydraulic lift that has a platform at the top so I can go up
and pull a box off the shelf and onto the platform.  Then, either bring
the box down, or do a retrieval, right on the platform and put the box
back.  But my aisles are so narrow, it's going to be hard to find
something like that.  I realize the platform at the top (attached to the
top of a ladder), will only work for boxes at the top, but it's nice not
having to bring a box all the way down to work on it, but to have that
platform up there for those times it works.

I'm not sure how a hydraulic lift would work, other then the obvious (they
go up, they come down), but most anything would be better then what I have
now.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Susan Beamer
Records [and Archives] Manager
Eastern Washington State
www.selinc.com