From:
"Train, TK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:19:43 -0600
Jim,

I don't have any success/failure stories, but I did find a template that
I thought I'd share with you and the List.  This is primarily for a
records clean up day created by the general council round-table -- I
think it is well done.  When I do awareness and records clean up -- I
will be using this.

http://www.generalcounselroundtable.com/GC/0%2C1504%2C0-0-Protected_Disp
lay-93543%2C00.html?first=Y

Thank you,

TK Train, CRM, MIT
ECM Practitioner
Corporate RIM Manager
Qwest Communications, Inc.
303-458-2870

Qwest Corporate Compliance
Compliance, Integrity and Ethics Leading You to Success