From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:33:23 -0700
So, does anyone know anyone at Federal Agencies involved in this
Interagency Committee or working on the E-Records Initiative
directly?  While I'm reasonably confident they are going to be able to
address the issues related to the retention of simple images and
administrative and other office type records, I have great concerns related
to what they're doing about more complex issues, such as databases, CAD
drawings, 3-D models, and run-time programs.

Larry

http://www.fcw.com/fcw/articles/2004/1025/web-erecords-10-26-04.asp

E-records group proposes council

A federal records council would help overcome major obstacles to
electronics records management procedures, according to a draft report from
a group devoted to the issue.