From:
wsteven1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 11:34:00 -0500
UTK...for those of you outside of the Southeastern Conference area (where
football is GOD and GOD is 'supposedly' on the Big Orange payroll) stands for
the UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE AT KNOXVILLE, TENNESSEE...just down the road from
Dolly Parton's hometown of Sevierville, Tennessee.

Now...I have two duffel bags,a cot and can relocate ANYWHERE!

>===== Original Message From Records Management Program
>At 02:51 PM 2/4/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>>What is "UTK?"
>
>My guess would be University of Tennessee at Knoxville....
>
>But I'm from CauliForoorKneeYa, what do I know??

Bill Stevens
Records Information Manager/Archivist in Training
Apt. #328, 800 Longview Road ~ Knoxville, TN 37919
C/p #865-607-9625 ~ E/m = [log in to unmask] ~ Efax #1-208-475-7514
"Information + Understanding = Knowledge" Dr. J.M. Pemberton, Ph.D.