From:
Terry Schofield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 14:52:02 -0500
<To the New England Patriot fans; congratulations on your win in the Super
Bowl.>

<To Philadelphia Eagle fans; hang in there and keep after it; your team made a
couple too many turnovers to take home the win.>

Yes, congratulations to the Patriots and their fans - what a terrific year for
New England sports.  It's a sad day here in Philly, but having lost to such a
great team takes a little of the sting away.  Besides, we're getting used to it.
Next year...

By the way, any Mediums out there who can get in touch with William Penn?  I'm
wondering what we have to do around here to extinguish that curse. We need a win
in this town!

Terry Schofield
 Sr. Records Management Analyst
 PJM Interconnection
 (610) 666-4519

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the system
manager.  This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee, you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
this e-mail from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you are
notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  - PJM
Interconnection, LLC