From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:45:57 -0500
Peter, your comments re: blogging were great.... For those who might not
understand the potential impact, I'd have to say that a fair amount of the
competitive research I'm able to do involves bloggers and those with web
journals who speak without restraint about their organizations or
organizations for which they do not work......

Doug Allen, CRM+, CDIA