From:
Michael Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:53:16 -0700
While Dan's remark about a historian being relegated to a clerks position is amusing, I would hope that a historian might have a chance to ramp up the archivist learning curve a bit quicker than the person who was actually seeking work as a clerk.

Michael Sharpe
(not a historian but an occasional job-seeker who took the clerk's job)