From:
Joseph Showl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:02:57 -0500
>>> Joseph Showl 2/11/2005 10:57 AM >>>
Paul, do yourself a favor and push for a uniform look at your upcoming
meeting. Wearguard Uniforms at ARAMARK are an excellent buy. The only
policy you'll need to say is "cleaned and pressed". Once you get started
with "business like" or "appropreiate wear" you'll open the gates to a
flood of different views. A polo shirt (optional logo) and khaki pants
for men/women will do just well in an office or warehouse setting and
will be one less thing you'll have to concern yourself with.

My nickel's worth (just slightly up from my 2 cents)

Good luck at your meeting, let us know how you make out.

Joe

http://www.aramark-uniform.com/