From:
Rick Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 01:01:09 EST
In a message dated 2/15/05 12:03:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> That leaves cave walls as the only acceptable "permanent" medium.  Of
> course an argument could be made that the stone tablets were not
> protected properly in a controlled environment.  Then again, the
> appropriate controlled environment is most likely a cave.
>
> Bill R

I visted the Oenpeli in Australia a few years ago and saw some extraordinary
cave paintings that were reportedly thousands of years old and in remarkable
condition. And you don't even need an open source reader to view them...

Regards,

Rick Barry
www.mybestdocs.com
Cofounder, Open Reader Consortium