From:
Dan Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:33:44 -0600
This is my first posting to the list and in way of introduction, I am
the Records Manager for Zelle, Hofmann law firm in Minneapolis.
Currently at this post for 13 years now.

As a brief history, recently, we have had a major discussion regarding
more of a push to convert from letter to legal redwells due to most of
our documentation being letter sized.  During this conversion process,
emphasis has been made by management to reuse and recycle the old
legal-size redwells and filing folders as much as possible.  To include,
and most especially files preparing for off-site storage.

My question to the list is, 1) has anyone else dealt with this type of
change over - to include the reuse/recycle initiative and, 2) what is
your best practical advice and applications for this type of reuse and
recycling.

Thank you,
Dan

Dan Lewis
Records Supervisor
Zelle, Hofmann, Voelbel, Mason & Gette LLP
500 Washington Avenue So.
Suite 4000
Minneapolis, MN 55415
(612) 336-9128

This message may be an Attorney-Client communication, and as such is
privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of the message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone
and/or reply e-mail