From:
"Gervais, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:17:22 -0500
Government One Year Contract-Business Analyst (Information Management
Analyst) 5-9 Years ++ experience -Toronto
Deliverables
The Information Management Analyst will be responsible for providing
expertise in the implementation and monitoring of Information Management
policies, systems, standards and practices to enable the agency to manage
its records and information holdings.
The Information Management Analyst will:
-Advise internal staff in the implementation and maintenance of the
corporate document management program.
-Work closely with the Information and Documentation - Records Management
Working Group to set up the Corporate Information Management Program.
-Work closely with the Corporate Policy Framework Specific Interest Group.
-Be responsible for management of corporate records
-Be responsible for management of corporate policies
Skills and Qualifications:
-Minimum of three years (3) progressively responsible experience in the
records and information management environment, as well as experience in an
on-line environment utilizing web-based (internet and intranet) information
classification, organization and retrieval techniques.
-Records and information management theories, principles, practices, methods
and techniques related to and systems, including life cycle management of
multi-media information and documentation.
-Record keeping issues, emerging trends and technologies.
-Legislation related to the management of records, including FIPPA (Freedom
of Information and Protection of Personal Privacy Act) obligations and
restrictions respecting disclosure of business and professional information.

-Information security principles.
-Metadata classification.
-Information architecture.
-Knowledge of ISO 15489
-Good verbal and written communications skills. Ability to communicate with
various staff at various levels of the organization (including executive
management) and excellent negotiating skills.
Special technology
-SharePoint Services and Electronic Document Management Systems such as
Meridio, OpenText etc.
To apply to this excellent opportunity or if you know of a friend or
relative who match these skills, please forward resumes in a word format
to:[log in to unmask]

Apply information: Please include the job header in the subject of your
e-mail.
*** Please ensure that the clients requirements are clearly documented in
your resume or provide a separate addendum outlining your experience with
each of the clients requirement.***
In addition, Please indicate your availability date and salary expectations
and present work number if applicable.
"We appreciate all expressed interest in this position. Only those
candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
"We respect the confidentiality of your resume, you would always be
contacted and presented with the opportunity prior to your resume ever being
submitted to any of our clients. Appropriate resumes will be data based for
future possibilities.

Profile Solutions
Specializing in Technology Career Placement
1 Dundas Street West,
P.O. Box 84 Toronto, ON M5G-1Z3
e-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Tel: (416) 815-8202 / Fax: (416) 515-0028 ( we prefer resumes e-mailed than
fax if all possible)

**** I came across this ad this morning.  I am in no way affiliated with
this organization.   I just thought maybe someone on this list may find it
of interest.

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Policy and Standards Section
Information Policy and Governance Division
Intergovernmental and International Affairs Directorate
Policy and Planning Branch
Canada Revenue Agency
25 Nicolas Street, 16th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5