From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:16:09 -0700
Folks, there have been a number of postings on this topic. Please read
this. If you post to the List, expect that you will receive, in very
short order, a "REJECTED POSTING" message back. IGNORE IT!!!!!

Somebody's email system (and as soon as I see the "rejected posting" to
this email, I will see if I can figure out who the culprit is) is
bouncing Listserve messages back to the List posting address and the
system is taking them for a brand new post, which, since it is
completely the same as a posting just sent, is doing what it is
supposed to do -- which is reject the posting back to the original
sender.

In virtually every case, your original message has posted just fine. If
you have any doubts, please take PaK's previous advice, which is to
check the Archives (see link below) or set your account to get
acknowledgements (instructions previously posted by PaK -- see the
archives).

Patrick Cunningham, CRM