From:
"Nemchek, Lee R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:51:13 -0700
Ray: We desperately need an industry breakdown that is a little more
specific than just non-profit, corporation, government, etc.  At the
very least, could we have a separate industry category for Legal?  Law
firms are not corporations, so the data in past years has been of
limited use to us.  ARMA's Legal ISG is one of the largest in terms of
membership, and if we had a separate industry breakdown for Legal,
coupled with the geographic breakdown, I can guarantee better
participation.  What do you think?

--Lee

Lee R. Nemchek
Information Resources Manager