From:
Norman Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 07:06:17 -0400
I wish that I could attend the upcoming ARMA conference.  I'll make better
plans next year.

I am readying for the Storage Networking World conference in Orlando during
the week of October 24th to the 27th.  (www.snwusa.com).

I would love to hear, through my email account not the listserv, from anyone
on this list who plans to attend.  I would like to make sure that anyone in
attendence gets a chance to attend the End User festivities that my group is
planning.  We can also give an end-user perspective on the event that will
help make the conference less overwhelming.

I am also slated to give a tutorial on why IT folk should go meet with their
Records Managers to craft better IT practices to follow RM policies.  I
would be particularly grateful for any records manager who will be in
attendence and might like to present with me.  Again, please send responses
to my email account directly.

Norman Owens
Governing Board member for Storage Networking Industry Association's End
User Council.