From:
Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:23:38 -0800
Lourdes:

If it is truly only a file cabinet's worth you are trying to manage, I
wouldn't spend the money to buy any of those.  That's using a tractor
trailer to go down to the corner 7-11 for a Slurpee(r).  I'd create a manual
process and design some forms that support it.  If you MUST buy some
technology, look for something inexpensive that you can apply elsewhere.

If, on the other hand, you are using this to get a tool for the entire
organization, figure out what you need/want for the entire organization and
then look at products.

Bernard Chester, CDIA+, ICP, AIIM MIT
Principal
IMERGE Consulting, Pacific Northwest Office
7683 SE 27 Street, #316
Mercer Island, WA   98040
(office) 206-230-9253
(cell) 206-979-7389