From:
Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:52:12 -0800
Sandra:

I am confused.  The annotations are separate items now, but when you convert
they HAVE to be built into the image? Says who?

1) What format do the images and annotations take?

2) Does the new ECM system not support annotations?

3) Does the conversion person not understand how to keep them separate?

4) Is there a challenge assigning security to the annotations if loaded
separately?

I would think that there have to be many business reasons not to merge the
image and the annotations, as well as the records reliability concerns.

I am glad to help you do this the best way. Reply to list or privately.
Bernard Chester, CDIA+, ICP, AIIM MIT
Principal
IMERGE Consulting, Pacific Northwest Office
7683 SE 27 Street, #316
Mercer Island, WA   98040
(office) 206-230-9253
(cell) 206-979-7389