From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 23:08:59 -0500
> On 12/19/05, Sally Fellows <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone direct me to a Federal records retention schedule for student
> > health and dental records?
> > I have checked the Code of Federal Regulations but haven't been able to
> > find
> > anything.

I seriously doubt if there is a federal retention schedule for student
health records. If there are any retention requirements I suspect that
they would be found in the regulations promulgated by Health and Human
Services. and they would probably focus on specific types of records.

but you can also take a look at the following Google search

http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hs=FJF&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=%22student+health+records%22+retention&btnG=Search

http://shrinkster.com/aat

Peterk