From:
Rick Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 14:05:20 EST

I agree with Peter. Keep in mind that some IT information may be of  archival
value if: 1) it is a core business function of the organization,  including
computer code) and 2) whether it is or not to the extent that it is  needed for
long-term preservation of electronic records.

All the best to all for 2006,

Rick  Barry
_www.mybestdocs.com_ (http://www.mybestdocs.com/)
Cofounder, Open  Reader Consortium