From:
"Harald P. F. Collet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:48:00 -0800
Diana,

For clarification purposes, it's probably fair to point out to this
community that Oracle has had a specific records management offering since
2005 for unstructured data, which you can read more about or download and
test the product on:
- Oracle.com
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/orecordsmgmt/index.html
- Oracle Technology Network: