From:
Patti Kraatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:33:00 -0500
"What categories would show up in the retention schedule concerning email?"
You're right Graham although you never know how others set up their
Retention schedules. We have both a Retention By-law and a Classification
manual. The later is where series are coded or categorized for lack of
better word. Staff have 2 choices, print and file E-mail in the appropriate
classification file or file in our EDMS which was customized to mirror our
classification system. Now all we have to do is get people to use that
"save to Hummingbird" feature and voila...!

Patti Kraatz
Coordinator, Information Mgmt & Archives
Council & Administrative Services
2nd Floor, 150 Frederick St.
Ph: 575-4725    Fax: 575-4481