From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:40:17 -0800
I've dealt with the ladder issue before. There are a lot of ladders out
there that have pneumatic wheels or just larger wheels that help with
going over rough surfaces. Just "google" ladders with pneumatic wheels
which is how I first found them.

Steve Morgan
C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, Records Manager
(714) 438-3228 phone