From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:43:58 -0800

It's not that I would expect it to be free, but the costs should be no
more than they would normally charge to pull a box and send it to you.
The fact that they won't be getting it back should just cause an extra
keystroke or so (check the "gone" box rather than the "checked out"
box.) The charges I've seen to "Perm Out" boxes seem far in excess of
the work it entails.

Nolene Sherman
Director of Records Management
Standard Pacific Homes
(949) 789-1668

I don't want to cause an uproar or even a debate. I just want to know
why these activities alone are expected to be free, apart from all the
other activities a vendor performs re: your records. I guess the info
will help me evaluate one vendor over the other.

Thanks,
Gary