From:
John Peden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:01:48 -0600
We operate on the half day principle, as well. We too do not have perm out
fees, close account fees, hidden fees, hostage fees, fuel charge fees,
administration fees, transportation handling fees, report fees,
departmentalized billing fees, etc, etc, etc. If a client wants to cease
doing business with us for any reason at any time, even during the term of
the agreement, all that have to do is give us 30 days written notice. Too
many times over the past two decades, I have heard people say they are
"stuck" with their current vendor because they cannot afford to pay the
hostage fees to get out of a bad situation and/or they still have some years
left on their agreement. We do not ever want a client to have that terrible
feeling that they are "stuck" with us.

John Peden
Director of Business Development
Pioneer Records & Information Management
713/464-5024
Houston, Texas