From:
Kiersten Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:50:05 -0400
Good Morning!
I am wondering if there is anyone out there using Jordan Lawrence ES7 that
would be willing to discuss the system implementation.  I realize that the
JL name is not all that reputable among this group, but I am under contract
for another year.

We are currently using ArcMethods as the JL solution, but they have
proposed "upgrading" to the new version to solve some of our issues with
the existing system.  While I am willing to entertain the idea of upgrading
the solution, I would like to hear from others who have gone down this road
before and might have some "lessons learned" that they are willing to
share.  Please contact me directly if you prefer not to post to the list.

Thanks for your help!

Kiersten Ward
313-235-7185