From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:18:09 -0600
Hi all, and with apologies for cross-posting,

As I was researching collaborative tools, I came across this interesting
link:

<http://www.elsua.net/2006/03/28/km-awareness-tell-me-what-you-read-and-i-wi
ll-tell-you-who-you-are>
http://www.elsua.net/2006/03/28/km-awareness-tell-me-what-you-read-and-i-wil
l-tell-you-who-you-are

and thought it would be interesting to ask all of you on the list....

*	What (other) listservs are you on?

*	What RSS feeds do you get? (if any?)

*	What websites do you check out regularly? (at least every week)

*	What blogs are you reading?

I don't think this is off-topic because I think as people share, we'll come

up with a number of incredibly useful resources.

And where's my list? Well, I am on multiple deadlines, so I will send mine

over the weekend. :)
Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, EDP, LIT/ERM, ICP, ERMs, ECMs
IMERGE Consulting