Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:35:57 -0500
Good Morning,

Does anyone have a Corporate Record Standards that they use for their
company that they would be willing to share?

 We have many different record types for all departments but we are
starting to put together a Corporate Records Standards list that everyone
in our company will be able to view.  If anyone is willing to share what
their company use for their Corporate Record Standard would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any information you may have to share.

Sue

Suzan Dekart
651-490-8003  x528003
Corporate Records Retention Coordinator