From:
Linda Wynne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:27:10 -0800
Hi Sue:

There are three organizations that I use for corporate record standards
with NARA's manual.

1.  "Guide to Records Retention" see http://west.thomson.com
2.  "Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Professionals" you
must 	be a member to access their on-line publications which has a
great 	template for developing records retention schedule see
http://www.governanceprofessionals.org
3.  "American Corporation Counsel Association" you must be a member to
access their on-line publications see http://www.acca.com

Another great organization that is a must to be a member of is the
Special Libraries Association see http://www.sla.org

I hope these sites are helpful for you.

Linda