From:
mwhaider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:47:54 -0500
Hi Sue,
I'm not sure I understand what you need.  When you say "We have many
different record types for all departments but we are starting to put
together a Corporate Records Standards list that everyone in our company
will be able to view" are you wanting to put together a list of all "record
types"?  And by types, do you mean records series or categories?

Or are you looking for standards that apply to records systems, records
programs or records processes? Or all of the above?
Thanks,
Mary W. Haider
Records & Information Manager