From:
"White, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 11:22:03 -0700
John A. Gervais said:
>Greetings.  I have not idea what this is about?  Not to wade into this 17f
>any deeper, however is this an issue of interest to this list, i.e. records
>management, information management, content management, library,
>information technology, etc.  I am curious more then anything.

I don't want to belabor the point, but Don's posts have less to do with
topics on this list and more to do with his "Don Quixote-isk" (I think
that's a word) cause against governments that he believes have been
unresponsive to him.  Will all of the spam and other messages he sends out,
I can understand why governments don't.

I've attempted to deal with Don off-line in the past, even though I've asked
myself in the past why go through all of the frustration.  He refuses to
conduct any type of civil dialogue and instead attacks those who dare
challenge his points of view.

He can be vicious.  He's attacked members of this list who have challenged
him (including myself) by posting to other forums, some which are way off
based.  No use talking with him because he refuses to listen.

Enough said on this matter.  Think it is time to move to other topics on a
"May, Gray" day in SoCal...

Bruce L. White, CRM, PMP
San Diego, CA
TEL: 619-696-4671