From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 16:42:06 -0700
I can do the branding...; Flying W Ranch.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

John Frost said:
>I'm with you Pat. I can't tell you how many times in recent years that
>have been at non-ARMA venues and ARMA is referred to as "The American
>Records Management Association". I politely correct. :)
I think many of us who have been associate with RM for years run into
the
same issue; a confusion of what ARMA stands for, even within our own
organization.  Part of the problem is we've attempted to reinvent
ourselves
so many times, the message we are attempting to communicate is
nebulous.

>I believe HQ and the Board do need to clarify our branding.
I agree.  Doesn't ARMA have a person on staff that is responsible for
branding our organization?

Bruce L. White, CRM, PMP
San Diego, CA
TEL: 619-696-4671