From:
"Burke, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:35:45 -0300
Hello List,

Is there another standard out there for shredders other than the NSA/CSS
Evaluated Products List (EPL) for High Security Crosscut Paper Shredders
<http://www.nsa.gov/ia/government/MDG/NSA-CSS-EPL-02-01.pdf> , version
Q, dated 28 April 2006? We are in the market for a low to mid volume
shredder and I am finding these recommended shredders pretty darned
pricey!

Thanks for the help!

David

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
David J. Burke
Corporate Records Manager
City of Saint John
15 Market Square | PO Box 1971
Saint John, NB  E2L 4L1
tel: (506) 635-2021
fax: (506) 674-4214
www.saintjohn.ca <http://www.saintjohn.ca/>

taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
material from any computer.