From:
mwhaider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:55:49 -0500
My contact with our SAP Archiving group mentioned that there is an SAP
Archiving Influence Council currently discussing Retention Management.  It
appears that the council members are all from the technical environment
although the plan is to discuss their ideas with the Records Managers in
their respective companies as they work through the project.

Is anyone on this list involved as a council member or know if your
organization has a council member working on this project?  If so, I'd like
to discuss.  It appears to me that they are trying to develop a software
solution before they connect with the business experts - the Records
Managers.
Thanks Mary
--
Mary W. Haider, CRM