From:
"Compton, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:53:45 -0400
I have moved from Cleveland to Atlanta where I've taken a position with
Mirant.  Mirant is an independent energy company with an interesting
recent history.  It'll be fast paced and very busy because I'm the first
records manager they have had.  I'm reporting through the Compliance and
Risk management group which is also new.  So I'll be relying on my many
list serve/ARMA/CRM/AIIM friends to retain my sanity.  In advance thanks
to all of you.

Barbara Compton
Mirant Corp
 Atlanta, GA