From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 07:51:59 -0700
What is the policy of the firm in regards to who actually owns the
files? When I was  Records Manager for a firm in Seattle, the files
actually belonged to the client since the client was paying all of the
fees. We retained copies and the originals went to the client.

Steve Morgan
C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, Records Manager
714.438.3228 Phone
714.546.9835 Fax