From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:58:48 -0600
I can see we're going to need a special table for all of us tattooed,
shaved/"follically-challenged", diamond-encrusted, no-boots-havin',
bolo-tie-wearin', yay-hoos. But I draw the line at leather chaps.

Who's in with me? :D

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms
IMERGE Consulting
(303) 574-1455 office
(303) 484-4142 fax
YIM: jessewilkins8511
The AIIM ERM Master Class returns to Los Angeles Oct 30! Visit
http://www.imergeconsult.com/ermworkshops.html
for details and to register.