From:
Helen Major <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:38:29 -0500
Or a viking.
http://www.fansedge.com/Browse.aspx?nav=83|||||153|1|&google=2510752&gcl
id=CIGfurKs_ocCFQf0JAod1m--BQ

-----Original Message-----
From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Cheri Adams
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 2:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: what to wear in San Antone

Or a Husker especially on Saturday.  :)

Cheri Adams
Teledyne Isco, Inc.
Lincoln, Nebraska
Finance Administrative Coordinator/Records Manager
Telephone: 402-465-2084
Fax: 402-464-4543
Email: [log in to unmask]

Charles Childress <[log in to unmask]> Sent by: Records Management
Program <[log in to unmask]>
10/16/2006 02:06 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [RM] what to wear in San Antone

Never tell a Sooner to wear a texas flag Peter. Perhaps something a bit
more
tasteful like this http://www.soonersports.com/sell/SellHome.dbml

Charles (two time OU grad)

> From: Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:25:43 -0600
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: what to wear in San Antone
>
> Fashion advice from Peter?
> Ok now I can die happy because I have heard it all :)
>
> Chris Flynn
>
>> From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
>> To: [log in to unmask]
>> Subject: what to wear in San Antone
>> Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 00:14:32 -0400
>>
>> If you want to fit in you might consider purchasing one of these
beauties

>> http://www.ruddockshirts.com/Pages/texas_collection.htm
>>
>> Peterk

>> Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance

> Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live
Spaces

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http:/
/space

s.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-u