From:
"White, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:51:29 -0700
Charles Childress wrote:
> Never tell a Sooner to wear a texas flag Peter. Perhaps something a
bit
> more tasteful like this http://www.soonersports.com/sell/SellHome.dbml
>
> Charles (two time OU grad)

Followed by Peter Kurilecz
>what was that score again from a couple of weeks ago??

At one time the school in Norman use to be known as the University of
Texas at Oklahoma because all of the recruits from south of the Red
River.  Although I don't keep up with the Big 12 as much as I use to, I
suspect things haven't changed much.

Bruce L. White, CRM, PMP
San Diego, CA

A Missplaced Texan