From:
Tom Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:40:58 -0500
Thanks for the very good info.  It's only one source, but I would love to
have the actual video presented Monday morning.  For records training it
would be one fun way to open a session or to have playing as you walk in.
Anything that draws the audience into the issue simply through music and
video is at least a small assist.  I still have to make a useful and
relevant presentation, but it would make it fun :-)

What are the limitations of releasing or reselling the video and audio as
presented at the Monday keynote?  Clearly the rights to the music is one
issue.  Are there others?

Tom