From:
"White, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:28:16 -0700
Jesse Wilkins said:
>In short, kudos to the 2006 Program Committee and its chair, Mimi
Dionne,
>CRM, and kudos to the ARMA HQ staff for a truly exceptional conference
and
>expo. Baltimore and the '07 PC - here's to building on this success for
an
>even greater conference next year!

Being one of the presenters, I'd like to echo Jesse's post - thanks to
Mimi and her committee for all of the hard work they put in for the
conference.  Overall I'd say the conference was great and the location
couldn't have been better.  But then being a San Antonio native and
proud Texan I'm probably prejudiced.

>The flash drives were a bust - as they never arrived! I'd recommend
ARMA
>consider working with a vendor (or a different one!) next year to
ensure
>that they are available as advertised.

Good point.  The concept is great but not sure so good in practice.  I
know some companies that do not allow the use of flash drives within
their organization; something to consider for next year.

>I really enjoyed all the other get-togethers. I attended the Listserv
>party and got to meet a number of you, put faces to names. That's
always a
>good thing.

I agree up to a point. Having to look at Larry's legs and Whitaker's
ugly mug is not so good.  Seeing Susan Carlson's smiling face made the
conference much more bearable...:>)

Bruce L. White, MBA, CRM, PMP
San Diego, CA
TEL: 619-696-4671