From:
"Love, Thomas (SAHQ)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:15:43 -0500
We would need to ask a host of questions before answering, i.e., are
retention schedules already in place? What volume of records are
inactive and candidates for off site storage? Will there be
organizational restructuring and thus possibility of finding duplicate
records? Is high density shelving currently in use, centralized file
rooms?
Give us a little background.

Tom

Thomas B. Love, CRM