From:
Arthur Medrano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:13:59 -0800
Just a thought.  A move to Jefferson City might make sense to some
people.  Here is the cost of living comparison between Los Angeles
and Jefferson City according to one online Cost of Living calculator:

"The cost of living in Los Angeles, California is 190.0% higher than
that of Jefferson City, Missouri. A salary of $52,000 in Jefferson
City, Missouri has the same buying power that a salary of $150,800
has in Los Angeles, California."

Arthur Medrano, CRM
Reseda, CA