From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:42:05 -0600
Let's stop this discussion.  I think that the reply was off the cuff and
while to the point was misdirected.  I love the Midwest and would take a
salary that was somewhat lower to be in an area I was comfortable in for
both myself and my family.  I apologize to the poster but that being said
I feel passionately that our profession deserves better for a position
that deals at an upper level state position that there are only 50 of. The
federal NARA jobs I've seen pay a much higher salary but we also didn't
see the total compensation package.  Cost of living should be only one
consideration in a career decision.

 Again I apologize for the quick response and hope a very qualified  RIM
professional decides the salary,compensation package and location fit
their current lifestyle and family situation.

Thanks

Steve Petersen CRM
Records Manager
Rockwell Collins Inc