From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 14:10:53 -0800
I agree Doug.  I voted in the early voting period last Friday and did not have to show any ID to vote.  Too bad.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/7/2006 1:24 PM >>>
Comparing signatures?  How many poll workers are trained for that task?
More power to y'all!  Personally, I don't see what's wrong with
providing some form of identification.  Voting is at least as important
as cashing a check, or using a credit card, and most of us are
accustomed to providing proof of who we are under those circumstances.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+