From:
Records Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:06:28 -1000
Aloha All,

Finally going through my pile of emails and noted Jesse's comments on
San Antonio...

Like Jesse, I've been to (too many?) conferences, however, San Antonio
was amongst the "best" I've attended.  Much kudos to the San Antonio
conference committee and to the City of San Antonio for their
hospitality.  I noted that all of the people in the hotels, shops,
restaurants, etc. were extremely friendly and cordial...

The Listserv Party was a RIOT and much thanks goes to Larry, Peter,
et.al. in putting things together...I got hit with a few crablegs and
other unmentionable objects during the Listserv party, but it was nice
to meet everyone and to share the camaraderie.  Someone (who I can't
remember) mentioned it was an "honor" to meet me...Believe me, I was
humbled and it was truly AN HONOR to see you all again and to partake in
the annual madness.

Needless to say, I am looking forward to Baltimore and seeing you all
again...Mahalo!

Brian

Brian A. Moriki
Records Management Officer
First Hawaiian Bank

***FROM THE DEPARTMENT THAT BELIEVES IN WE SAY YES!!!***