From:
"Ronald W. Frazier" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 22:13:22 -0500
Steve,

Thanks for these good tips.  I'll add this to my collection of information
on the topic.  I'm not thinking about a particular client, but am trying to
create some general solutions.  Your last point made me think of another
message over on the archives list, which I've copied below.  She was asking
about using backups in place of archives.  Could you elaborate on your last
point a bit?  You may want to address her question on the other list.

Sincerely,

Ron