From:
"White, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:54:37 -0800
Linda Buss said:
>My colleague works for the banking industry and is implementing an ECM
in
>order to become compliant shortly.  She'd appreciate any guidance
regarding
>banking regulations as she is new in this industry.

ARMA's bookstore has a publication "Setting up a Bank Records Management
Program" which may be of interest to your colleague.  There's also a
Financial Services Sector forum located through ARMA's website
(http://www.arma.org/myarma/forum/viewtopics.cfm?Forum=39) that might be
of some help.

I would have suggested she contact the ISG Leader for Financial
Services, but ISGs no longer exist, at least in their previous form.
Maybe someone within the industry can chime in and be of assistance.

Bruce L. White, CRM, PMP
San Diego, CA
TEL: 619-696-4671
FAX: 619-696-2534