From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 11:43:08 -0700
yes it is very cool technology. I would guess that as the volume of
electronic rcords increases the percentage of records that need to be kept
10,000 years will decrease in most organizations. This technology presents
some attrative solutions. The reason I want to be there in 10,000 years
(apart from the obvious) is to see how they arrive at a solution for reading
the disks. The Rossetta Stone was a challenge, I think this one will be a
real poser for the future.

Chris Flynn